During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Trinoxx B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which
purposes within our website https://www.trinoxx.com/. We recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your address, phone number and email address. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
• by e-mail
• per phone
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can also inform us when we call you.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law
(for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
• After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system
• We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored
• We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
• Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
• Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
• Having incorrect data corrected;
• Request to delete outdated personal data;
• Revoke your consent;
• Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
3371 XE Hardinxveld-Giessendam